February 4, 2014

I miss your mug

I reorganized my stashed papers last weekend. I cut all the 12" patterned papers into 6" squares, then sorted them by their patterns (polka dots, stripes, flowers, and so on.). I decided to say good bye to some of my old papers because I thought I wouldn't use them forever. On the other hand, I found some papers that are still attractive to me!

When I saw this weeks inspiration photo at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog, I immediately thought of one of those papers.




I think the polka dot paper is from Basic Grey, I don't remember what line it was though. The stamp set I used was Perk Up! set by TSG. I paper pieced the cup, stamped the whipped cream in Sand ink (Versa Craft), and colored it with Copics. I used Sew Simple Borders set (PTI) for the stitched lines. The sketch is from Retrosketches #100.


I am entering this card to this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Anything goes with twine or string) too.

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Torico, this is fabulous! I wish I could make cards half as good as you do hun! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute card. Love the PP and the cute cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable. Love how you paper pieced the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card Torico. Love the sketch you used and the paper-pieced mug. The scallop edge looks very elegant. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete