February 12, 2014

Retro Sketches #101

My creative mojo was completely down last week, because I got sick and had to stay in bed for about three days.:( I am already on the way to recovery and feel well today. I sat at my desk for the first time in awhile and made a card for the Retro Sketches #101.




For this card I used Up and Away set (Mama Elephant) along with a Landscape Trio die (Mama Elephant). The tiny hearts stamped in Pink Grapefruit ink (Versa Magic) are from Stitched with Love set (TSG).

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I've never looked at Mama Elephant before... now I want everything you've use on your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely ... such a wonderful cheery card, and hope you're feeling much much better now!

    ReplyDelete