The Paper Players #182

February 13, 2014

I rarely play along with color challenges, but I loved the color combo from the Paper Players Challenge #182 so much! Especially because it is usually hard for me to incorporate GOLD into my projects, I wanted to try it. And THIS photo also inspired me.




For the card base, I stamped a Raindrop Background (Hero Arts) with Versa Mark ink and white embossed it. I stamped a Thick Stripes pattern (Impression Obsession) in Pink Grapefruit (Versa Magic) to make a focal panel. The anchor die is from Paper Smooches and the sentiment, which was gold embossed, is from Mama Elephant. As I don't have any gold paper, I daubed some Versa Mark ink onto a piece of white cardstock, then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.

Thank you for stopping by!:)

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Torico! I love the balance of colors. The anchor makes an excellent focal point. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Torico! Love the mix of patterns and that big anchor as the focal image. So fresh and fun! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, especially the gold embossing powder.

    I recently made a card with one of your fab digis. If you're interested in taking a look you can see it here.

    ReplyDelete