C4C226 - You Are Fabulous

March 9, 2014

Just popped in to share a clean and simple card I made for the Crazy 4 Challenge #226 - Be Sentimental. They are challenging us to make a card/project focusing on a sentiment.



For this card I used Simply Fabulous Sayings set (MFT). First I created a two-tone panel with Cream cardstock and Berrylicious cardstock. Then I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed the upper part with Powder EP and the lower part with Seafoam White EP. I used a Pierced Oval Stax Die-namics to cut out the panel. The star border die I used for the background is from Simon Says.

Thank you for visiting!:)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I adore how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your sentiment embossing is inspired! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! love the colors and that split design on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete