CASE Study #183 -- Wish Upon A Star

March 24, 2014

I have a masculine card to share with you today.



I was inspired by this weeks CASE Study Challenge (#183). I pulled a bold negative die-cut frame and stripes, but went with a masculine theme instead of a floral and elegant theme.


The sentiment is from Magical Memories(MFT). It was stamped with Viersa Mark ink and was embossed with white embossing powder. I used Die-namics Pierced Square STAX to create a frame. The stars were cut out using Die-namics Magical Memories. The patterned papers are from a Say Cheese 6x6 paper pad (Simple Stories).


I scored several lines on the banner to add more texture and to keep the stripes theme.

I'm also entering this card to the Crazy 4 Challenges #228 - Just make a card.

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment