Happy Easter Card

March 22, 2014

Well... I am really sorry for being quiet here on my blog for a long time. My life has been hectic with my son's entrance examination to high school, his graduation from junior high school, the procedures for entrance into a high school, and so on. In addition to that, I had some designing work and got a bad cold... :(

Anyways, today I'm sharing a card I made awhile back and didn't get a chance to share.


I used Wood Plank Background and Easter Bunny set for this card. The clusters of flowers were cut out using Die-namics Easter Bunny. To make a rounded window, I used Die-namics Rounded Banner STAX.


It may hard to see in the first photo though, I stamped a silhouette bunny image in Spring Pansy (Versa Magic).
And here is a photo of the inside.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

4 comments: