Have a "Zoo"per Day!

March 7, 2014

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you for a lot of comments you left on my yesterday's post. Honestly speaking, I was a little nervous about my debut at MFT. But your warm and sweet words wiped out my anxiety! I am very happy to see that so many people liked my first stamp set from MFT.:):)

Today I am playing along with Seize the Sketch Challenge #15. I followed the sketch literally.




I used Zoo-pendous stamp set by TSG. The patterned papers are from Boy Crazy paper pad (MME).

Thank you for stopping by today!

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love the fun papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a zooper cute card! (I had too. :-) ) I love the fun papers and the way you coloured the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love the bright colors with your sweet images!!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoo-per adorable! Love the images and colors. Really love your works

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoo-per cute card! Love the sentiment and the way you used the bright patterned papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the colors you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always a pleasure visiting - absolutely adorable card! MFT is lucky to have you! Thanks for joining us at STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely darling!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! LOVE it! Very colorful and fresh, and the stamps are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Congrats on being a runner-up!

    ReplyDelete