Naughty or Nice Challenge #2

March 1, 2014

It's time for being naughty everyone. LOL!
Thank you so much to those who played along with our Naughty or Nice Challenge #1. It was so much fun to see your naughty and nice creations!!


Today our second challenge has begun and the theme is Birthday!


My birthday was February 27th and I turned 45. I don't think I am over the hill... maybe...

The Reaper is from Hauntingly Delightful set by TSG, and I had him hold the balloons (from Life Is A Circus set by TSG) instead of a scythe. I added some diamond stickles and glossy accents to the balloons.


The graves behind the Reaper are from Bugs and Hisses set (TSG). I stamped them with Viersa Mark ink and white embossed.
For the number "50", I used a stitched circle die (Lil' Inker Designs) and Inline Letters dies (Mama Elephant).


Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers! I am looking forward to seeing your naughty and/or nice birthday themed creations!

NOTE: With the closure of TSG, all the TSG stamp sets I used for today's card are not available any more. So they are not included in the supplies list below. Thank you for your understanding.

4 comments:

  1. Love your festive little graveyard scene and the Reaper is adorable with balloons. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Fabulous card! Funny too!

    Happy (Belated) Birthday, Torico! I hope you had a great day and you are definitely not over the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally hilarious! I 'hoooooted' with laughter at this card Torico, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this!!! esp. the keep calm *-*

    ReplyDelete