Thanks for everything

March 8, 2014

Today I have a clean and elegant card to share with you.



 I was inspired by the CASE(E) this Sketch #67 and the Tag It challenge over at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog.


I cut out two tags from patterned papers (MME) using Tag Sale #3 die (PTI). Then I die cut the "thanks" out three times and layered them. The words, "for everything", was stamped in Soft Granite ink (Hero Arts).



The background panel was debossed with an embossing folder (Lifestyle Crafts). I added some white lace to the bottom of the panel. Several enamel dots (Teresa Collins) were added to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. This is really a special card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love the soft colors with the pop of scarlet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Torico! Love the debossed background and all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the colors and texture! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so gorgeous! I love it! Great take on the sketch!
    I have that Thanks die and need to use it again ASAP -- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is such a stunner!! So Classy!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh… such a pretty card-I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Torico. Love every single detail on it. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete