Inspired By #112

April 26, 2014

This weeks inspiration photo over at the Inspired By challenge blog is very interesting. It has so many things that interested me... colors, stripes & chevrons, floral theme, rain theme... This time I decided to pick up the colors, so here is what I came up with.:)


Navy, pink, and mint green...such a cute combo! For the focal panel I used Striped Background stamp by MFT and Make a Wish set by Mama Elephant. First I inked the Striped Background stamp with Pink Lemonade ink, sprayed some water on it, then stamped it onto white CS. It may hard to see in the photo above, but it looks like a water colored background. Soft and pretty!
After the background dried, I stamped the sentiment with Versa Mark ink and gold embossed.


On the navy panel I stamped a polka dot pattern (Hero Arts) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed it with Blush embossing powder, which matches Pink Lemonade ink and card stock so well!


These tiny stars were cut out from a Spearmint CS using Starry Sky die by Lil' Inker Designs.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the different layers, such a striking and elegant card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, and is it just me or do those stars look edible???? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous, so many details!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete