April 8, 2014

MFT Release Day!

It's the release day at My Favorite Things! All the new products will be available for purchase at 10 pm (EST) tonight!

I hope you have enjoyed the MFT April Release Countdown as much as I did. I guess your wish list for this month is sooooo long. lol! I hope the You're Super stamp set and Die-namics are included in your wish list!


I made a relatively clean and graphic card with You're Super stamp set and Die-namics. The rainbow star border was made using Die-namics Blueprints 10.


I colored the super girl in simple way (I mean there is not so much shading) to match it with the graphic design. (Compare to the cards I posted HERE.)
The sentiment was heat embossed with Rouge EP and Mustard EP. I used a white gel pen to add some stitching lines around the focal panel.

And here is a photo of the inside. I used the leftover stars from the front.;)



Although I couldn't believe it, the Sunflower Sweetheart stamp set was sold out within 24 hours of the release last month! I was soooo glad to know that so many people loved my first stamp set from MFT. Thank you so much for your big support! I hope you'll get You're Super and You're Super Die-namics before they are sold out this month.;)

Enjoy shopping!

21 comments:

  1. Nice bold colors and design! Your coloring is fabulous, as always! :) Love this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such an adorable image. I love the way you have arranged the stars and the colours are wonderful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a fun card design with the circles/stars of color and the cute super hero. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colorful and super cute! I learned my lesson by missing out on two of your TSG stamp sets I really wanted so, yep, I scooped up Sunflowers on release night and tonight I'll be online before this one flies off the shelf! LOL =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card love the star banner with her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is certainly a "HAPPY" card. #cheerfulcard, #likeitalot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico, I love the rainbow star circles and I just love the super hero girl altogether! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the super girl and her hair is just great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is AWESOME!!! I am loving this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling Darling! I love the little super-hero's mask! Just too darn cute!! Thanks for sharing! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GREAT kid card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this new set! Another great card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very CUTE, love the BOLD colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just placed my order! Love this! Love how empowering and affirming it is to all of us girls - big and little!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Classified Sites, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and Much More Fun Only on 1 Current Affairs Network
    hotcurrentaffairs.com

    ReplyDelete