Naughty or Nice Challenge #3

April 1, 2014

Hi everyone! It's time for a new Naughty or Nice Challenge! This month our theme is "For the ladies". Easy peasy, right?;)


I won at a Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge and got a gift certificate from Lil' Inker Designs. So I couldn't resist buying the Snarky Sentiments stamp set. He he!


I stamped a sentiment from Snarky Sentiments set (Lil' Inker Designs) with Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The banner was cut using Die-namics Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX (MFT).


The images are from Sparkle & Bright (TSG) and Bon Appetit (TSG). (NOTE: These stamp sets are not available because of the closure of TSG.) I had a girl (from Sparkle & Bright set) hold a wine bottle (from Bon Appetit). :D:D

Stop by the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for more 'naughty' creations from the other Troublemakers! And I hope you will play along with the fun!

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment: