April 3, 2014

New MFT Stamp - You're Super

The MFT countdown for this month's release began yesterday, and today I'm super excited to show you a new stamp set from Birdie Brown that is called "You're Super"!!


Of course the matching dies will be released! :D


I made two cards with these stamp set and dies for today.


To make a background, I used a skyline image from You're Super set and Sun Ray stencil. I used the Generation Stamping technique to add some dimensional look to the scene.
For the ground, I stamped a diagonal stripes pattern from Washi Patterns set onto a strip of Lemon Drop CS. I added several rhinestones to finish off the card.


Next up is a horizontal card and I changed the color of her costume.



Did you realize that a little star was added to her chest?;)


I did generation stamping again. The rounded rectangle panel was cut out using a die from Die-namics Blueprints 10.


I cut out two explosive bubbles and layered them. The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink and was white embossed.

These stamp set and dies will be available for purchase on April 8th at 10:00 pm EST. Make sure to stop by the MFT blog to find out how you can win a prize!, and you'll see a list of DT members who are participating in today's countdown.

Thank you for stopping by today!

** You're Amazing card **


** AWESOME card **

37 comments:

  1. A girl superhero! LOVE it! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super AMAZING! Loving your MFT line,Torico! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both cards! So glad to see your new Birdie Brown design! The DT is rockin out loads of fun cards and projects with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome new set Torico, you're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this set and your cards are stunning! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her! fabulous cards, torico!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly perfect cards! This set is SOOOO COOL!!!! You are quite the designer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love Love this new set!
    {Sooo glad you are designing for MFT}
    Fabulous for a deployed parent to send
    to their daughter thru Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable!
    God's blessings
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! I love this sweet set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome set. Awesome cards. Just loving your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I need these stamp and die sets, roll on launch day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How CUTE!!! I love this set. I really like how you colored in the little girl so differently in each one. Adorable cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, now these cards will sure save the day for anyone receiving them. You Rocked These, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS! I am so glad you are designing for a new company as your work is simply wonderful. I want this new set far too much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So freaking awesome, how can you stand yourself??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. So freaking awesome, how can you stand yourself??? <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome stamp set...so fun! Wonderful layering of images.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you familiar with the site/facebook page called "A Mighty Girl?" This stamp would be perfect for their philosophy! Really! They are all about empowering girls to be as SUPER as they can be! I thought of them right away when I saw this set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful and creative cards.loved all of them, but the city scape is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Forgot to add that I love the coloring and wonderful design details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm going backwards here and see, I have learned from you -- these two looks with the same set are both lovely! I love the second best I think because it's so different! I love what you did with the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
    LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Home Based Business Join Now without any Work
    Earn 400% within a Month
    Payout within 24 Hours with Perfect Money, OkPay and EgoPay
    Join Now
    Dollar-Inv.co

    ReplyDelete
  26. Best Investment Plan with PayPal PayPal PayPal
    Payout within 24 Hours with Perfect Money, PayPal, OkPay and EgoPay
    Join Now
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete