Nuts About You

April 19, 2014

I wanted to join the current Hero Arts Sketch Challenge, and I decided to combine it with this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Animal Anitcs.


For my layout I used Sketch #3.
I used one of my favorite Hero Arts stamps, Missing You. The papers are from MME School Daze paper pad.


As the nuts he is holding is solid, I chose Cocoa ink to stamp the image. I colored him with Copics and cut him out with scissors. For the circle panel I used Stitched Mats : Circle die (Lil' Inker Designs).


As I wanted to keep the stitching theme on the sentiment banner, I trimmed a piece of notebook pattern paper and stamped the sentiment in Cup O' Joe ink. The Stitched Scallop Border die (Lil' Inker Designs) completed my stitching theme!:)

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a FUN Easter weekend if you celebrate it!

4 comments:

  1. this is darlin, such a fun card. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute squirrel and fun patterned paper - great combo!

    ReplyDelete