Retro Sketches #108 - Spring is here!

April 1, 2014

** This is my second post of the day. Please scroll down or click HERE to see my Naughty or Nice Challenge #3 post. Thank you! **

Today I whipped up a card for the Retro Sketches Challenge #108.




First I cut out the focal panel using a Anytime Tags die (Lil' Inker Designs), then stamped an image from Garden Friends set (Penny Black) and colored it with Copics. The grass strip was cut out using Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass (MFT).
The stitching lines on the sentiment banner are from Sew Simple Borders set (PTI). The patterned papers are from MME. To finish off the card I added a little ribbon and a button.

As I used a button, I'd also like to enter this card to this weeks Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes with buttons.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Great layout on your card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - and I'm sooooo glad Spring really is here! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hedge hog and what a wonderful swing!

    ReplyDelete