Retro Sketches #109

April 6, 2014

This is a quick post to share a card I made for the Retro Sketches Challenge #109.



I used Die-namics Pierced Square STAX and Pierced Rectangle STAX (MFT) to cut out the panels. The stamp set I used is Cheerful Blessings (MFT). The patterned papers are from a Notable paper pad (MME).

As I stamped the sun image three times and added three enamel dots, I'd like to enter this card to the Paper Players Challenge #190 - Three Spree.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!:)

16 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Such a pleasing design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little sentiment with the tiny suns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful, Torico! Love the colors you used....it's just such a happy, sunshiney card with its uplifting message! Thanks for sharing this with us at my PP "three spree" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors and The three suns perfectly illustrate the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card love the sentament and your bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo. Love the little suns.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice card! Great colors and I like the coordinating candy dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico, I love coming to your blog now that I've found it through MFT! I love your color combination here! I'm going to learn so much from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it so light and pretty. I especially like the sentiment!!

    Tam
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Torico, I love the colors so uplifting. Great way to combine both challenges. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty Torico! Love the papers and colours!

    ReplyDelete