SSSC215

April 14, 2014

Today I played with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #215 (SSSC215). I used You're Super stamp set and You're Super Die-namics (MFT) for my card.



I used Pierced Rectangle Die-namics to cut out the focal panel. The image was cut out using You're Super Die-namics and was colored with Copics. The patterned papers are from Say Cheese paper pad by Simple Stories.



For the sentiment panel I cut out four explosive bubbles (three are from black CS and one is from patterned paper) and layered them.
I wanted to add some stitching lines to the background panel. But I was too lazy to pull out my sewing machine. LOL! So I decided to use Sew Simple Borders set (PTI) for my stitching lines. I added several small brads to finish off the card.

Thank you for stopping by!:)

1 comment: