Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics

April 16, 2014

As soon as I saw the newly released Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, I fell in love with it! Especially LOVE the trail die!! Today I have two cards to share with you that I made using it.


I die cut the central panel using Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics with hoping that it looks like a window and you feel like looking out at a night sky. I cut out the trails from both the central panel and the background panel, then backed them with cream CS.


The sentiment is from Magical Memories set, and I white embossed it. I sponged some white ink around the panels.


I popped up the central panel, then added the die cut stars. Though it is hard to see in the photo, I covered the stars with Diamond Stickles. They look very nice in real life!




For my next card I combined the trails die with a sentiment from Cheerful Blessings, Flat-Bottom Clouds, and Wonky Scallop Border. The focal panel was cut using Pierced Rectangle STAX.


The sentiment was heat embossed with Powder embossing powder.


The trails were backed with some rainbow color card stocks - Wild Cherry CS, Tangy Orange CS, Banana Split CS, Sour Apple CS, Sno Cone CS, and Grapesicle CS. It's a great match for the sentiment, isn't it?:)

Thank you for visiting. Have a great day!
* Wish Upon A Star *


* Rainbows Follow Bad Weather *

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, love how you used the new dies, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with these dies - the trail adds fantastic detail!

    ReplyDelete