White on White BD Card

April 13, 2014

The current "Toppings" option over at the Seize the Birthday is "White on White". I thought I had never made a white on white card, so I wanted to try it. I was also inspired by the cute bunnies wearing a bow in the inspiration photo for this weeks Inspired By challenge.


I wanted to add texture on my card as much as I can.
So first, I embossed the background panel with a Whimsy Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts).


Then I die cut a woven circle and cut out a small circle from the center of it. For the bunny I used Die-namics Easter Bunny (MFT). It may hard to see in the photo, but I cut out four bunnies and layered them. Love the thickness! It looks like a die cut chipboard.;) I found those little flowers while I was reorganizing my craft room last month. I think they had been ignored for years. LOL!


The sentiment was heat embossed with gold embossing powder. And I scored two lines for more texture.

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the white and gold! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and so, so elegant! Love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the EF, the woven circle and that cute bunny! Really a lovely, elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the white ton-sur-ton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Torico! I love all the texture and layers!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Torico, your card is simply stunning! I love all of the layers and textures and the white on gold is just beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete