Enjoy the Holidays

May 30, 2014

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. It was inspired by Cure For the Monday Blues #19 and Merry Monday #110.

 

When I saw the inspiration photo for Cure For the Monday Blues #19, the stuffed cloud with a smiling face and the colorful garland on the wall caught my eye. And that smiling face reminded me of a gingerbread man image that is in Just For You stamp set (TSG). (This stamp set is not available now.)


I konw that these pastel colors are not traditional for Christmas cards. It would be perfect for a baby themed card if I replaced those gingerbread men with onesies or bibs. Ha ha! But, I think these colors are so cute. Who doesn't like a cute Christmas card?:)

I stamped the gingerbread men in Gingerbread (Versa Magic) and cut them out with scissors. The tiny stars were cut out from Aqua mist, Berry sorbet, and Harvest gold CS (PTI) using Starry Sky die (Lil' Inker Designs). For the cloudy part I used Landscape Trio die (Mama Elephant) and Pinstripe Background stamp (Hero Arts). The background paper is from Adorbs paper pad by My Mind's Eye.

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Everything you create is so wonderful. This is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, your little gingerbread men are adorable. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad these gingerbread men aren't available anymore because they're adorable! Love these colors and I think they're fun for a Christmas card! Thanks, Torico, for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love how these images inspired you - greatness! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card Torico! I love those happy gingerbread men ;) I think non-traditional colours can be great in Christmas cards - yours definitely proves it! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Torico! Love your gingies :) Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card love that string of gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, the colors are not be traditional but that's one of the things I love about your card!! It's super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! great mix of challenges for a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this card! Love non-trad. colors for xmas, especially PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So superbly out of the box! I love how you turned the banner and smiling cloud into gingerbread men! So so very cute!!! Great addition of the striped clouds too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete