Merry Monday Challenge #108

May 14, 2014

This weeks challenge over at the Merry Monday Challenge is to use stars on our Christmas project, and I thought I would take this opportunity to CASE these beautiful candles that I pinned last winter.




I used Stars cling stamp by Impression Obsession for my starry sky. I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and white embossed. Then I die cut off the lower part of the panel using Evergreen Landscape die (Memory Box). I also cut out another landscape from white cardstock and inlaid it into the red panel.


I stamped a sentiment from Holiday Spirit Sentiments set (PTI) onto a banner and gold embossed. The banner was slightly curved. A glittery green button finished off the card.

I used the landscape that I cut off from the red panel for the inside.



Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I like the simply design you have chose for this card .Joyce Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Torico! Great inspiration photo. Love that you used the die cut piece for the inside too. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would work at Festive Friday, too, if you want! We'd love to see you play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS......beautiful inspiration candles and a wonderful take on the challenge as well! Really one of the most striking cards I've ever seen! Definitely Pin-worthy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, I love the star filled background. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Torico. It's great to see you at Merry Monday again and I'm loving this beautiful card! Amazing embossing and the evergreen die is so pretty inlaid into the background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the inspiration photo Tprico and your inlaid card, fantastic design for this weeks Merry Monday challenge, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great inspiration photo to use for our challenge this week. Love the red & white! Thanks for playing Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! I love all those little stars!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete