Mini Thank You Cards

May 3, 2014

I wanted to stock up some mini cards to slip into my thanks gifts to my friends, and thought that the tiny characters in Just Hatched set (Mama Elephant) would work well for creating mini cards.






Each card is 3-1/4" square. I used a total of five stamp sets to create these cards. (The supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post.) Mixing and matching some stamp sets from various companies is always fun! :D

I'm entering these cards to the Case Study Challenge #189. I was inspired by the layered negative die cut window of this weeks inspiration card by Wida Miller.


It's a Japanese holiday week called Golden Week! I'm enjoying four holidays in a row with my family, we don't have any special plan this year though. ;)  
I hope you have a great weekend. Thank you for visiting.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Torico! Love the gingham papers you used and the scallop circle within the die cut! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are too cute! Lovely colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a great set of cards, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this set of mini cards--perfect matching of stamps and patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards made me smile! You`ve created a beautiful and sweet set, really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so very sweet...sure to make your friends smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these cards are a cute a button :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are so adorable!!! LOVE THEM!!! The Mama Elephant Just Hatched Set is SUPER cute as the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking for something sweet and cute and you nailed it, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete