Naughty Or Nice Challenge #4

May 1, 2014

Can you believe that it's already May 1st? Time flies so FAST!!
The new challenge is up on the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog and this month's theme is Furry Friends.



Well, I'm not sure if hens are counted as furry friends, but chicks are definitely furry friends, right? And as Mother's day is coming soon, I wanted to make a fun card for a mom. 
The stamp sets I used were Oh Crop! and Poultry In Motion by TSG. (These sets are not available now.) The fun papers are from A Perfect Summer paper pad (Echo Park Paper). 


I die cut the "MOM" from a cork sheet with Inline Letters dies (Mama Elephant)

I think my mom won't be happy with this card. So this will be in my stock box eternally. LOL!!

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenges blog for the challenge details. (I heard Tobi is offering a prize this month. ;)) I hope you will play along with us this month!



Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Very funny card, bright, sunny, warm, spring! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card...love the scene and the cork word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. This card is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete