Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #122

May 21, 2014

Today I played with Iwona's Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #122 and tried a watercolor look. To be honest, I'm not so happy with the result. But I thought I would share it with you anyway.



I dug out Daydreamer set (PTI) that I have neglected for years. I applied a couple of inks to each image - Pink Lemonade & Fresh Peach for the flowers, Green Hills & Soft Olive for the stems and grass. Then I spritzed some water on them, waited for a few seconds, then stamped.


For the background I stamped a small image from the set multiple times in Soft Pool. The sentiment was stamped in Steel Blue (MFT Hybrid).  The patterned papers are from my old stash.

I like seeing the cards that other people create using the watercolor technique. However, I have to admit that I don't like doing it. :(

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.

2 comments: