You Brighten My Day!

May 17, 2014

For today's card I combined two challenges, Inspired By #115 and Freshly Made Sketches #136.




I pulled the garden theme from the inspiration photo and the basket filled with flowers made me think of this image, which is from Garden Friends set (Penny Black). I stamped the image with Espresso ink (Versa Craft) and colored with Copics.
To create a rounded frame I used Die-namics Rounded Banner STAX and Wood Plank BG stamp (MFT). For the sky background, I stamped a clouds background stamp (Hero Arts) in Soft Pool ink (Hero Arts). The sentiment is from a TSG stamp set.
The fence was die cut with Die-namics Picket Fence and the row of grass was cut with Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass (MFT).
The patterned papers are from MME. I added a pink button with a bow to embellish the card.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!:)

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Love the image and the woodgrain paper! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card!! Love the cute image and the layering!! Perfect!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another showstopper of a card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool interpretation of the sketch! Love that little bunny! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete