CAS(E) this Sketch #82 : Guest Designing!

June 26, 2014

I'm sorry for being MIA for a loooong time! As I said before, when I'm quiet on my blog, it generally means that I am busy working on the illustrations for my new stamp sets.;)
But today I'm back with a card I made for this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge (CTS #82) as a guest designer!!


At the moment I saw the sketch, I knew what image I would use. I have a PERFECT digi for this!:D


The image is a digital stamp I sold at my digital stamp shop. (For those who are new to my blog, I had run a digital stamp shop until last year.) The sentiment is from Talk Bubbles 2 (SSS), which was stamped onto a die cut speech bubble and was white embossed. The chevron paper is from Happy Go Lucky paper pad (Fancy Pants), and several enamel dots were added for more texture.


I'd like to thank CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge for giving me this wonderful opportunity and for providing such a fun sketch to work with!

Thank you for stopping by today. I won't be able to come back to 'normal' for a few more weeks. But I hope I will be able to have some time for card making soon! Until then!

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant!! I love those guys - gotta play with them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    these cute monsters are adorable and your coloring is amazing. Is there a chance to still get them? As a mom of two children (7 and 4) I am always looking for fun stamps for birthday cards, invitations etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanja,
      Thank you for leaving your comments. I'm so glad to hear that you like my illustrations. :)
      But, I am really sorry... I decided not to sell my digital stamps any more when I closed my shop. I hope you understand me and enjoy my MFT stamps!

      Torico

      Delete
    2. that is a real pity :o( please, write me a note, if you ever change your mind

      Delete
  3. ... it's me again - I just found out that you are the designer of the cute girl stamps over at MFT - I already have the Sunflower Sweetheart, You're super and Every Day is a Picinic - I love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I second Tanja's question: any chance the super cute digi stamp is still for sale or could you sell it individually? The monsters are SO adorable, I'd love to color them, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,

      Thank you for leaving your comment. As I replied Tanja above, I'm afraid I don't sell my digital stamps any more. I hope you understand me.

      Thank you for asking!
      Torico

      Delete
  5. Your digi is just so darn cute! I went looking for it too! I have today discovered that you are the designer!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Torico! So happy to have you guesting with us at CAS(E) this Sketch! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I have many of your digital stamps and I'm a big fan! Congratulations on your guest spot at CAS(E) this Sketch! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute!! I love the little monsters that you used!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, MY, this is quite adorable! I have several of your digital stamps but I'm sorry I don't have this one...it is ADORABLE! Your coloring is amazing, as usual...I am such a fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete