June 5, 2014

MFT New Stamp Set - Everyday Is A Picnic

This month's MFT new release countdown began yesterday, and today I'm introducing you a new stamp set from Birdie Brown line along with a set of coordinating dies.



This set is called Everyday Is A Picnic, and it will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST on June 10!


I thought this little girl would match well with a flower made with Gerbera Daisy Die-namics. What do you think?;)
I created a cloudy sky background with a sponging technique using the Flat-Bottom Clouds Die-namics as a template. The grass was drawn with Copics. I stamped a girl and a basket in Espresso ink (Versa Craft) and colored them with Copics. Of course they were cut out with the matching dies. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Brown ink.
I stamped a Grid Background pattern in Grapesicle Hybrid ink for the upper panel. The flower was made using Gerbera Daisy Die-namics and Royal Leaves Die-namics.






I'd like to share one more card using this stamp set with you! I changed the colors for coloring. It gives her a different look. Which one do you like?


I sponged some green ink directly onto a white card base. This time I used Insulation Pink CS for the flowers. The rounded window was made using Fishnet Cover-up Die-namics and Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics

.


Be sure to stop by the MFT blog and leave a comment there for a chance to win a $75 voucher!! And hop around the DT blogs that are sharing their gorgeous creations using the new stamp sets, Die-namics, and stencils!!

Thank you for visiting!

28 comments:

  1. The gate behind the little girl is a wonderful backdrop, and the flowers make a nice addition adding both texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both cards...they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Love the pastel coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE them both, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torico, I cannot choose! I'm in love with the grapesicle cardstock/ink so I think I'm drawn to that one the most.... never the less your coloring is awesome and I LOVe that you stamped in brown =]
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!!! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh. soooo cute!! I LOVE your cloud background and grass. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable little girl...love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both just perfect!! Love the flowers with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow! Top of my wish list!!!! You are so talented Torico, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of them are super cute and adore your coloring and creations!! She is darling....must have!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This stamp set is so summery. I like it a lot. You've used my favorite flower--Gerbera Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love both cards! I The girl is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your idea for the fishnet dienamics! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute cards. I love the difference you can make just by changing the color palette. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really love how you added the die cut flowers to your cards, adds dimension and coordinates perfectly with her flowers. such a great idea. i love your creative style. thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are absolutely beautiful. I love the added yellow flower on the first card, it matches the one on her hat. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely cards, the first has an stunning background!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like the first one with the bright colors. if that were a little boy those colors would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute set your made! I think I like the first card a little better. The yellow gerbera daisy does go well! I do like the window panel you made for the second card also!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite coloring is the first one, probably because I like girly pink stuff, but also because I LOVE the way you showed the light on her hat! Are you a self taught Copic user or did you take classes? Amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete