Naughty or Nice Challenge #5

June 1, 2014

It's time for a new Naughty or Nice Challenge, everyone! As Father's day is coming soon, our challenge theme is "Men/Dad". Create a card/project for the men in your life or your dad. Of course you can go with "nice" way, but it will be more fun if you show us your "naughty" side! :D

My card looks cool at first glance. But, oops, I did misspelling in the third line?!


The "YOU ARE" and "WORLD'S GREATEST" are from Papa Love set by Mama Elephant. I stamped them onto the die cut banners and white embossed.
I tried to spell out the word "FATHER" using Headline Alphabet set (PTI), but I happened to spell "FARTER"!! (LOL!) So I decided to cross it out and created a new banner for the correct "FATHER".
I put them together onto a background panel, on which I stamped Linen Background (MFT) in Versa Mark ink, and added four brads to complete the card.

Head on over to the Naughty or Nice Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the other Troublemakers!;)

Thank you for visiting!

5 comments: