CASE Study #193 & FMS 138

June 1, 2014

** This is my second post for today. Scroll down or click HERE for my Naughty or Nice Challenge post. Thanks! **

Today I played with some Penny Black goodies I recently purchased. I used CASE Study Challenge #193 and Freshly Made Sketches #138 as my inspiration.

 



I pulled the flower theme, the colors, and the blue die cut sentiment from the muse card by Wida. Oh, and I think the stamps and dies she used are from Penny Black!

My card base is Insulation Pink CS (MFT). I die cut the lacy background using Interlocking die (Penny Black) from White CS. I stamped a flower image from Bouquets set (Penny Black) in Espresso ink (Versa Craft), colored it with Copics, and cut it out with scissors. The center panel was cut using Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders) and I stamped Pinstripe pattern (Hero Arts) onto the lower part of the panel. I added a layered die cut sentiment (Penny Black), some ribbon (PTI), and a button (PTI) with a bow. Several pearls were added to finish off the card.


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card - so delicate looking! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This card is so beautiful Torico! Your flower is so delicate and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The lacy background and flowers are just gorgeous together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and elegant card! LOVE the way you trimmed flower, simple perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card love that background, stunning. Thanks for joining us over at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the die cut in the background and the 'hugs' are both so stunning! love your coloring!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beyond stunning! Congrats on the Penny Black Facebook feature!

    ReplyDelete