Wonderful in Every Way

June 11, 2014

Today I played along with the Cure For The Monday Blues Challenge again. I love the inspiration photos Taheerah picks for her challenge every week. They are beautiful and cute, and there are so many ways to be inspired!



You can easily see what element in the photo inspired me!:D Yes, that bold flower pattern on the carpet.


I purchased the Cluster of Carnations die (Memory Box) a while ago, but I didn't get a chance to use it until now! I cut out the flowers from black card stock, then inlaid the petals with Pure Poppy, Orange Zest (PTI), and Gold Coins (Bazzill) CS. I used a Wink Of Stella to add a little shine to the flowers.


I used the Stitched Mats : Rectangles dies (Lil' Inker Designs) to create a bold black frame. I backed it with Ocean Tides CS (PTI) on which I stamped the Circle Fusion 2 (Impression Obsession) in Versa Mark ink.
The sentiment is from Everyday Greetings set (Mama Elephant).

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning Torico! Just love the way you did the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous, Torico - you are always so clever with your makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Torico! The perfect die for this inspiration, and perfect tones too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the sparkle on those inlaid pieces, so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete