DS161 - You're an important crew member

July 30, 2014

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge 161.


For this card I used the Space Cadet stamp set (Paper Smooches). The images were colored with Copics and were cut out with scissors.
I die cut the starry patterned panel (I'm sorry I don't remember where this paper is from. Maybe Bo Bunny?) using a Stitched Mats : Rectangles die (Lil' inker Designs). Then I cut out a circular window with a circle die. I popped it up on the navy mat which was embossed using a embossing folder.


I used the Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-nammics (MFT) to create a sentiment banner. The sentiment was stamped in Versa Mark ink and was heat embossed with some Mustard embossing powder.


Here is a peek at the inside.



Thank you for visiting. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the inside too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card....love every single detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This PS set is one of my fav. I just love how you made this card - the design and colouring are great!

    ReplyDelete