love you

July 25, 2014

It has been very hot and humid days here in Japan...:( This weather is killing me and my brain doesn't work well. To make matters worse, some of the keys of my laptop do not work now!! (I'm going to buy a new one this weekend!) It is really frustrating for me to type something with my computer now. So this post will be very short.;)

Today's card is for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #86, and my inspiration also came from THIS photo I pinned awhile back.







I didn't realize that this was a "no stamping" card until I made the supplies list below. LOL!!

Thank you for stopping by. See you soon if I would be able to survive this horrible weather!

13 comments:

  1. This is simply awesome! Love all the elements you've combined :) Hope it cools down for you a little & sorry to hear about your keyboard, technology is great till it goes wrong! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! You made a fantastic card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...those stripes and the hearts and the cork! Awesome together! Sorry to hear about the laptop but a new one sounds like fun! The heat is bad here too...we are just across the ocean from each other! Hugs! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Torico! The mixture of elements and the colors against the bold, black stripes!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable!! I love the bold stripes and the twine behind the glittery hearts. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the colours! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute perfection! I love every thing about this card. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on CASE this Sketch. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous and amazing in every way possible - Congratulations on the win over at CAS(E) this Sketch!! It is well deserved since this card is stunning and amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete