July 3, 2014

MFT New Stamp Set - Sweet Birthday Wishes

The countdown for this month's MFT release began yesterday. All the new products will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST on July 8th!

I'm introducing you a new stamp set and coordinating dies from Birdie Brown line called Sweet Birthday Wishes!!!



I cut out the little girl using a coordinating die, then stamped her in Espresso ink (Versa Craft) and colored with Copics. It's hard to see in the photo above though, I added some shimmer onto the whipped cream using a Wink Of Stella pen.

The background panel was cut out using a die from Blueprints 13 Die-namics and was stamped Grid Background with Natural Hybrid ink. For the slips underneath the little girl I used Banana Split CSGrapesicle CS, Sentiment Stripes 2 Die-namics, and Wonky Scallop Border Die-namics. The patterns are from Washi Patterns and Gingham Background.


I'm pleased with these pastel banners! They were cut out using Sentiment Stripes Die-namics and Sentiment Stripes 2 Die-namics. The tiny stars are from Sun, Moon, and Stars Die-namics.


I made one more card for today. It features another image from the set and is rather simple and elegant.



I colored the image with Copics and added some Frosted Lace Stickles. I used a white gel pen for the polka dot pattern on the cupcake liners. I put the image onto an oval panel which was die cut using Oval STAX 2 Die-namics and Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics.
The rectangle panel was cut out with Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics and I stamped the Striped Background in Grout Gray Hybrid ink.


I cut out the sentiment banner from Grout Gray CS using Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX.



I hope you like my new stamp set. :) Make sure that these sets will be available for purchase at 10 pm EST on July 8th!!

You'll find a list of the DT members who participate in today's countdown on the MFT blog.

Thank you for stopping by!:):)
** 1st card **


** 2nd Card **

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the stamp sets and matching dies that you design. They are definitely my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This new stamp set is very sweet. I hope it will be available in Germany soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on the little girl card so sweet. Nice touch with the white gel pen on the cupcake wrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, love the soft colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards and gorgeous stamps! I love the soft colours on the first one, and the banner too, of course! The polka dots you added on the cupcake liners are amazing. At first I thought you'd paper pieced them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so sweet....adorable and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torico your precious pale colors are just so perfect for this perfect little girl - awwww!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are soooooo sweet!!!! Love this new stamp set, I'm going to have to add it to the wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the sweet colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both projects are so fantastic. The coloring on the girl is wonderful...from the spot of white on cheeks to the shading on the ruffles... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously want this set! Gorgeous new design and fabulous cards Torico - you are so very, very talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute!! I love both of these cards and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so cute and love this set! Amazing layout and coloring...adore your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in LOVE with this set. Your coloring and design are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your two cards are my FAVORITE!!!!! So pretty, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. your color choice is so sweet! I lvoe it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like how you used the white on white with the colored cupcakes. Really classy look.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The first card is just precious...love the pastel colors and your coloring...you made her hair look so shiny! Your second card is simply elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my god, I can't wait to get this set!!!! Your stuff for today is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love the baby soft colors you used on the little girl. so precious, great coloring detail. im in love with this little cupcake girl. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh what sweet cards - your cute girly is coloured so beautifully! I wouldlove a party dress like that I think - even more so if I had a giant cupcake to go with it, haha!! Hope you have had a great holiday weekend, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  23. your coloring is fantastic AND the colors just make this little girl even cuter, if that could be possible!!!! I love it all, including the little banner in the upper corner!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Torico! I LOVE them both! Your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG These are sooo elegantly done. Gorgeous coloring. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete