PS SPARKS Challenge - Boo!

July 29, 2014

For today's card I played along with the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, which is a sketch challenge.



This card measures 6.5" x 3.5". The pumpkins were die cut using Halloween Icons Dies. I stamped their faces, which are from Ghoulfriends set, and sponged some orange ink for their cheeks. It's my daughter's favorite part of this card. Ha ha!

To create a ghostly night background I daubed some Distress Inks (I used Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint, and Vintage Photo.) using an Ink Blending Tool, then added some random blots with a water brush.

I added some grosgrain ribbon under the focal panel, adhered them to the card base, and added the die cut "Boo!". I tied a little bow and added a gold enamel dot for the center pumpkin.



Thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! LOVE the background you created with the distress inks! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete