ric #63

July 10, 2014

Just popped in to share a card I made for the current Runway Inspired Challenge (ric #63).


I pulled the flower theme and colors (white, blue, yellow, and black) from the inspiration photo.
I stamped the Raindrop Background (Hero Arts) to my card base with Berrylicious ink (MFT). On the black panel, I stamped a sentiment and arrows from Many Thanks set (Mama Elephant) in Versa Mark ink and white embossed
I stamped the flower, which is from Bouquets (Penny Black), in Midnight Black ink (Versa Magic). Then some circles were stamped over the flower images with Berrylicious and Banana Split ink (MFT). For these circles I used the back side of two circle shaped stamps in Many Thanks set.

Thank you for stopping by!:)

6 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pops of colour are amazing! Also loving the delicate stamping over the top! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty. Love everything about this card, from the colors to the designs, to the impeccable execution!

    ReplyDelete