Mama Elephant Stamp Highlight : Rewind

August 20, 2014

It's Day 3 of the Mama Elephant Stamp Highlights, and we are featuring the Rewind stamp set today.


For this card I pulled my inspiration from THIS retro poster. I colored the cassette tape with Copics and paper pieced the label with polka dot paper to add a little cuteness to the cool design.


A part of the word "Rock" was heat embossed with Powder embossing powder.

Head on over to the Mama Elephant blog for more inspiration from the fabulous DT!

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the cassette tape you created and the partial heat embossing is such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tape looks so real! I want to pull out my "collection" to listen now! (only if I can still find a cassette player!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing!!! Seriously love every single detail, especially how you embossed a portion of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete