August 8, 2014

MFT New Stamp set : Witch Way Is the Candy?

It's been a new release countdown week over at My Favorite Things, and my new stamp set "Witch Way is the Candy?", as well as a set of coordinating dies, is finally unveiled today!



I'm super excited with this month's MFT release because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays that have good cause to make and send handmade cards! I hope you like my Halloween characters and create FUN cards/projects with them.


Since I watched a tutorial video for the partially die cut window that Laura Bassen shared HERE, I thought I would give it a try. In my case, I cut out a window before I stamped the witch, and used a Pierced Rectangle Die-namics too.
Here is a pic of my "partially die cut window" panel.


Then I stamped the witch and colored her with Copics. And also two pumpkins were done.


The background was created using some Distress Inks and a Water Brush Pen.


The sentiment panel was die cut using the Sentiment Stripes 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink and gold embossed.


I decided to add a die cut grass border, put these together, and adhered to the card base.

These stamp set and Die-namics will be available for purchase on August 12 at 10:00 pm (EST).

Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see the other fabulous new products revealed today. And there will be a chance to win a gift certificate to spend at the MFT boutique!!

Thank you for stopping by today.:)

27 comments:

  1. I LOVE this set Torico! Your stamp sets have become my new favorites. I too love Halloween because of the great crafting opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful card! I love your coloring, especially the purple hair!, and how you layered it all! This set is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dimension and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial and the darling sample.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Torico, this has to be my favourite Halloween set ever! Brilliant card and a fabulous new design, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome! I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen Laura's video and have been wanting to try the technique. Love your stamps and love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything halloween and this set looks like a must have! So CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This new set of yours is the bomb!!!! I love it! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness. This is awesome, I really can't wait to try your techniques. This stamp set is tooo cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow great look, love the way you created the frame, love this new set, your background is terrific too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!! Fantastic! I love your stamps, they are some of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Your witch is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and colors and sweet design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy. This card is amazing. Your coloring of the witch is insane and the night sky you created in the background just blew my socks off! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! That background is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card and fabulous stamp set. I am so glad to see you back, but miss your digi's so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a wonderful looking card. I like how you partially die-cut the cutie witch, and how your layout for the pumpkins. The sky is a perfect color. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This partial diecutting is great...just love your new Halloween set.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stop creating these wonderful stamp sets, I am going broke LOL another WOW! from you, love love love, wish we did more Halloween stuff out here..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous use of partial diecutting; love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a brillant idea to use the die that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the new set and your coloring is amazing as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it!! Can not wait to get this set!! Halloween is my
    favorite holiday!! TFS you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete