August 1, 2014

Naughty or Nice Challenge #7

It's time for a new challenge over at the Naughty or Nice Challenges everyone! This month's theme is pretty easy - Anything Goes!! But, of course, your entry has to be really NAUGHTY, or super NICE.;)


For my card today I pulled out two of my favorite TSG stamp sets, Shiver Me Timbers and Ship Happens, for the first time in awhile. (For those of you who don't know about it,  TSG closed its doors last year and these stamp sets are no longer available.)
For the layout I loosely followed the Seize the Sketch #25.


The images were colored with Copics and were cut out with scissors. To create a cloudy sky background I sponged some blue ink using a die from the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts set (Mama Elephant) as a template.


These textured papers are from Rough and Tumble 6x6 paper pad (Carta Bella). I sponged some Distress Inks (Faded Jeans for the waves and Antique Linen for the sand) to add more texture.


For my "naughty" part I stamped a sentiment from Ship Happens set onto an explosive bubble which was cut out using a die from You're Super Die-namics (MFT).

The challenge is open until Midnight, August 25th (PDT)! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for our challenge this month!:)

4 comments: