Peace

August 26, 2014

I was in the mood to practice watercoloring last weekend.  I looked through my stamp collection to find an image suitable for watercoloring and dug out an old TSG stamp set called Season's Greetings. (This set is not available now.)



I cut out the panel from a piece of watercolor paper using the Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics (MFT).
I stamped the Santa image in Vintage Photo (Distress Ink) and masked, then stamped the trees. I created the snowy ground using the masking and sponging technique. Then I watercolored the images and the sky. It may hard to see in the photos above, but I added a little shimmer to the trees and stars with a Wink Of Stella pen.


I die cut the word "Peace" four times and layered them. The top piece was cut out from a piece of ombre watercolor paper I made (photo below).


Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I totally love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water colour look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice!!!
    Now student can get their course solution from there... It would make their study easier..
    get your homework help from here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete