August 4, 2014

Retro Sketches #126

I just popped in to share a card I made for the Retro Sketches Challenge #126.

Here is the sketch.

And this is my take.


I used the Birthday Balloons set by Simon Says Stamps. I started with stamping the balloons in Tide Pool (Hero Arts), Orange Fizz (MFT Hybrid), and Green Hills (Hero Arts). Then I stamped the upper part of the sentiment with Onyx Black ink (Versa Fine) and then gold embossed the word "party!".


I drew the strings with a black gel pen and added a tiny bow and a yellow rhinestone. Then the stars were stamped around the balloons in Banana Split ink (MFT).
I cut out the panel using a stitched rectangle die (Lil' Inker Designs) and added a strip of patterned paper to the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks ...Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete