Special Collaboration with ME!

August 11, 2014

I can finally share this super exciting news with you!!
I collaborate with one of my favorite stamp companies, Mama Elephant! You can't imagine how excited I was when Kryssi contacted me to ask if I was interested in collaborating with them!! Are there any reasons to decline her great offer? No!

I've designed two stamp sets featuring cupcakes and versatile toppers. They will be released on August 15.
And I will be joining in their August Stampede (August 15) and Stamp Highlights (next week) as a guest designer to celebrate the new release!

Head on over to the Mama Elephant blog for the sneak peek, and stay tuned!

13 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the sets. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Congratulations!!! From the sneak peek, your collaboration looks absolutely AMAZING and I'm totally going to have to get those stamp sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What AWESOME news! You are so talented, so glad you will still be designing stamps! What a great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw a peek of your new stamps and WoW so excited for you! Congrats and can not wait to see what you and the DT come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just popped over - AWESOME! Can't wait to see some examples using your newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, congratulations! This is so exciting and I'm looking forward to see your brandnew designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited, love your illustrations (miss tsg stamp set) and love ME. A partnership made in crafty heaven. Mette

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you! Looks like I will be ordering from Mama Elephant now, too! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CongrTS!!! I'll be sure to check it out- love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such good news! Love the way your designs look!!!

    ReplyDelete