Birthday Hogs 'N Kisses

September 25, 2014

I'm sorry for being quiet recently... After I finished my illustrations for new stamp sets last week, my mojo is very low. I'm not sure why. I'm just hoping it comes back very soon.

Anyways, I sat at my craft desk last night even though I didn't know what I wanted to do, and got this card about two hours later.


Actually I decided not to buy from Simon Says Stamps any more, because I had had a bad experience with their customer service a few times. But, their exclusive products have been tempting me sooooo much and I couldn't resist this piggy!! Plus I heard that their customer service had greatly improved. So I decided to place an order again. I can say that they shipped out my order very very faster than before and there was no problem. I hope they keep it up because I LOVE their stamps, dies, and stencils!

This cute piggy is from Birthday Farm Animals set. He was colored with Copics and was cut out with scissors. I paired him up with some patterned paper from MME Here Is Happy paper pad. The frame and speech bubble were die cut using Polaroid Fun Creative Cuts (Mama Elephant). I die cut four frames (three of them were from Soft Stone CS and one was from pp.) and layered them for thickness. I adhered a piece of vellum to the back of the frame. A few enamel dots matching with the background paper were added for embellishment.



Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Konichiwa Torico-san, Every time I see what you make inspires me, and makes me smile all over. Glad SSS treated you better this time. This pig and pattern paper is so much fun!!! Hope you have a good day with lots of mojo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your design on this card! Just gotta tell you how much I'm loving the MFT witch, bat, cat, pumpkin stamp set you designed. You are an amazing illustrator.

    ReplyDelete