C4C 253 : School is Cool

September 13, 2014

It's Week 2 of my guesting for the Crazy 4 Challenges. This week we are challenged to make a school themed card/project. Of course I used the Class Act stamp set that will be released next week from MFT for my card today! :D


Actually this school bus is my most favorite image from the set. I can't see this type of school bus here in Japan. I adore yellow school buses because they are cute and cool! So I couldn't help putting a school bus image into the Class Act set when MFT asked me to make a school themed set.


I colored the image with Copics and die cut using a matching die. I added some glossy accents to the windows. The circle window was cut out using Circle STAX 1 & 2 Die-namics.
The patterned papers are from MME School Daze paper pad. The sentiment is from the same paper pad, and I cut it out with a Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and added a couple of Steel Grey fishtail banner to make it look like a folded banner.

Head on over to the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, glad you are joining us this month on C4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the design and the colours.

    ReplyDelete