C4C 254 : Sketch Challenge

September 20, 2014

It's time for a new Crazy 4 Challenge! Danielle has provided us a fabulous sketch to work with this week.:)



For my card today I used Witch Way Is the Candy? stamp set and Die-namics (MFT) as a focal point. I paired the witch with some patterned paper from Echo Park Apothecary Emporium paper pad. The arched window behind her was cut out using Anytime Tags Die (Lil' Inker Designs). The stitched stars were die cut from Gold Coin CS (Bazzill) using Stitched Stars Die set (Lil' Inker Designs), and I added a few sequins to embellish them.


Visit the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the DT! I hope you'll have time for playing along.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous use of the sketch......such a sweet witch....fabulous coloring....so glad to have you playing with us this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring, the litte witch is so cute! I also like the stars in the back!

    ReplyDelete