C4C255 : Fall Leaves

September 27, 2014

Sadly it's the last week of my guest designing for the Crazy 4 Challenges. I really enjoyed designing for the challenge every week! Thank you for having me, Crazy 4 ladies!!

This weeks theme is Fall Leaves.  The leaves have not even started to change color yet here, but I expect the beautiful autumn colors in a few weeks.


I used a newly released MFT Die-namics, Falling Leaves. I die cut the leaves from Brick Red CS, Olive CS, and Safety Orange CS. Love these rich colors! I slightly sponged around the edges of each leaf with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The sentiment is from Simply Fabulous Sayings set (MFT). It was stamped in Versa Mark ink and was gold embossed.


For the background I stenciled using Texture Mesh Designer Stencil (Memory Box), Ink Blending ToolsSoft Olive ink (Hero Arts), Butter Bar ink (Hero Arts), and Tangy Orange Hybrid ink (MFT). I'm so happy with how it turned out.:)


The bottom layer is Brick Red CS which was embossed using Wood Grain Embossing Folder (Lifestyle Crafts). I love that this 6x6 embossing folder has grid lines on the surface. It helps me a lot to put a piece of paper in an accurate place!
To finish off the card I added several rhinestones and a bow.

Head on over to the Crazy 4 Challenges blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the DT!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Love it Torico - great texture and the gems on the levaes really add something... like autumn dew drops ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stenciled BG! Thanks for being our guest this month?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a few months behind the times, but I just saw this card and must tell you I love it! It is very beautiful. (And I still miss your digis).

    ReplyDelete