CAS(E) This Sketch #92

September 11, 2014

I'm so excited to be a guest designer for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge again! I love playing with their sketches because they are always so simple and have so many possibilities. And sometimes the DT show us their 'liberal' take on the sketch, which inspire me sooooo much!

Here is this weeks sketch!


When I saw this sketch for the first time I didn't get any good ideas. In this case, the first thing I usually do is rotating the sketch. Hmm... still no idea. Next, I think about changing the shape of the elements in the sketch. I looked at the bunting closely... I thought they could be tiny stars, clouds, hearts, and so on. At last, I decided to go with more liberal way!


 As you see, I added a dripping goo border and a couple of die cut bats instead of the bunting.;) And I arranged the spiders so that they make a kind of fishtail shape.


Head on over to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge blog for the challenge details and more inspiration from the DT!!

Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Torico! You really aced this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally brilliant Torico, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card !! Congrats on ur GD spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on this sketch!! Those embossed webs sure are spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on guest designing for CTS ! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always a thrill to have you as a guest designer! I love your card, love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your thought process and also how you finally used the sketch! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete