Festive Friday Challenge #40

September 16, 2014

I loved the inspiration photo for the current Festive Friday Challenge (FFC40) so much that I had to play along!


This is one of those cards that are so hard to take good photos! :(



I cut out a window from the card front using Small Madison Arched Window die (Memory Box) (I'm sorry I didn't find a link to it), then adhered a piece of transparent acetate to the back. I cut out three window frames from Grout Gray CS and layered them for thickness.
The Woodland Wreathes stamp set and coordinating dies (Wplus9) were used to decorate the window. The "Merry" was die cut from Insulation Pink CS using a die from the Love and Joy set (Penny Black). I added a little shimmer with a Wink Of Stella pen.


For the inside I sponged some Pink Lemonade ink (MFT) and used Falling Snow stencil (Simon Says) and some modeling paste to make a 'pink' snow falling sky. Then I stamped a sentiment from Very Merry Christmas (Hero Arts) in Soft Granite ink (Hero Arts).

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I think the inside of your card could be the outside of another card if you wanted - love the shading and the falling 'snow' - and it looks gorgeous through the window! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!!!!!!!! So peaceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torico this is amazing, and it also is PERFECT for the current Merry Monday card challenge where the sentiment is the "star" of the card. Very lovely, so soft and the embossing so elegant!!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I am speechless! This is one beautiful card! I could stare at it for hours! The detail is amazing! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is just beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet and soft Torico, the window through to the inside is fabulous, a nice surprise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love everything about this card! Especially the beautiful subtle colors! So happy to have it at Festive Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is amazing! Wow! Love the window and the inside of the card. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and feminine - love the inside as much as the front

    ReplyDelete