Black & White Christmas Card

October 29, 2014

As I received three packages of new craft supplies (from SSS, PTI, and MFT) a few days ago, I had to play with some of them! :D

Black and white combo may not be traditional for Christmas cards, but I love the classy and elegant feel of it when it is used for Christmas projects, like THIS, THIS, and THIS. Since I saw THIS gift box on Pinterest months ago, I had been wanting to CASE it. The newly released Snowfall Background stamp (MFT) is perfect for it, isn't it?


I embossed the white panel using the Linen & Canvas Impression Plate (PTI). It may hard to see in the photo above, but this subtle texture makes a big difference!
After I stamped the row of trees from BG Basics : Evergreens (PTI), I masked it and stamped the Snowfall Background (MFT).


The "Christmas" was cut out from a glitter paper (LOVE this champagne gold!!) with the Wet Paint Holiday Die (PTI). I cut out two more "Christmas" from thin white CS and glued them together.
The word "BLESSINGS" is from the Wet Paint Holiday stamp set (PTI). It was stamped onto a strip of black CS and was white embossed.


To finish off the card I added a tiny rhinestone and a bow.

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments: