Halloween Treats Wrappers

October 24, 2014

I was busy wrapping some Halloween treats last night! In Japan it's not general that children visit neighbor's houses for trick or treating (some children do it as a part of Halloween party though). But I like exchanging tiny treats with my friends, and the best thing for me is that it's good cause for doing paper crafting.;)


I packed some candies in small plastic bags and wrapped them with these wrappers.
I stamped a striped pattern (Impression Obsession) onto the wrapper base in Versa Mark ink. Then I stamped the Halloween icons, which are from a TSG stamp set, in black.
For the flap I cut off the bottom edge with the Dripping Goo Edge Die-namics (MFT) and stamped a sentiment from the Spooky Sentiments set (MFT) in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed.


Here are the colors of cardstock and embossing powder I used.
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love these, Torico! Such a great idea - going to have to case this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this is gorgeous! Artwork like this make me whish we had halloween in the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete