Jingle All The Way #1 & #2

October 17, 2014

I'm back!!! My computer got fixed up at last (it was earlier than I expected though)!!

I have several cards that I want to share with you, and today I'm showing you two of them. Both cards use the newly released MFT stamp set and Die-namics, Jingle All The Way!

Jingle All The Way #1

I was inspired by THIS design for the background. First I stenciled on Primitive White Cardstock using the Sun Ray Stencil and Wild Cherry Hybrid Ink. Then I rotated the stencil and stenciled with Gumdrop Hybrid Ink. I sponged around the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and Vintage Photo Distress Ink to add some vintage feel.


The dancing Santa was cut out from Rustic White CS with a matching die and was colored with Copics.


For the sentiment panel I stamped the Diagonal Stripes Background onto Kraft CS in Whip Cream ink, then stamped the sentiment in Hot Fudge. The dotted line on the top of the panel was cut using a die from the Blueprints 14 Die-namics.
I added some sequins and rhinestones to embellish the card.


Jingle All The Way #2

How about a floating Santa card?:) When I watched the great tutorial for a floating embellishment card by Jennifer McGuire, I immediately thought I would give it a try with this Santa image!!


I used the Pinking Edge Rectangle STAX Die-namics and Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-namics to create the window and frame. The main panel was stamped the Diagonal Stripes Background in Sno Cone Hybrid Ink.
The sentiment was stamped on a banner, which I die cut using the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, in Versa Mark ink and heat embossed with some red embossing powder.



For the inside I cut out a panel using the Pinking Edge Rectangle STAX Die-namics, then daubed some blue inks (Sno Cone, Berrylicious, and Nightshift Blue) using Ink Blending Tools. I used a white gel pen to draw falling snow. The Snow Drifts Die-namics was used to create the snowy hills.

Some of you may have seen these cards on Instagram. If you haven't followed me on Instagram and are interested in, please follow me HERE!

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards using the Jingle All The Way set!
Jingle All The Way #1



Jingle All The Way #2

4 comments:

  1. Love your cards and your cute set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! I have the digital version but still want the stamps... and the die cuts soooooooooooo much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this image...love how you made Santa so happy he is jumping for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards! Makes me happy just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete